Why Choose Us?
- Each Garden View Care Center offers a full range of care alternatives including assisted living, Alzheimer’s and memory care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation services and respite care (short term stays). GVCC at Chesterfield also operates an adult day center.
- Each care center is licensed in Missouri as a skilled nursing facility—fully ready to provide the best in nursing care for complex medical needs. While assisted living residents and many early stage memory care patients don’t need skilled nursing care, they would not have to relocate should they require it in the future.
- Garden View is a pioneer and leader in Alzheimer’s and memory care. Our ten-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week activity based memory care program was a first in the St. Louis area.
- Residents live in areas of the facility with other residents who have similar care needs and cognitive abilities.
- Each care center maintains a high staff to resident ratio.
- We provide many opportunities for every resident to enjoy life and have fun regardless of age or medical condition.
- You’ll like how we look. Each of our three care centers is beautifully decorated and well maintained to a standard most people would be proud to call home.
- We have three locations. Click on Our Communities to find the best location for you or your family member and to learn about services and amenities offered at each one.